Easy Blueberry Cobbler
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Put frozen blueberries in a saucepan, add sugar and cornstarch, stir in water. Bring to a boil; stirring constantly, boil for 1 minute.
- Pour blueberry mixture into a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with 1 teaspoon melted butter.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Pour milk and 3 tablespoons melted butter into a measuring cup; add to flour mixture all at once. Stir just until mixture is moistened and forms a ball. Drop spoonfuls onto the blueberries. Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.